Tour of “Sultan Ahmet Center” the heart of the "Old City" from where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires were ruled.
Hagia (St.) Sophia, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue Iznik tiles and unique with 6
minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet.
Hippodrome, center of sportive (chariot races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city. Obelisk of Theodosius, Serpentine Column, German Fountain of Wilhelm II are the monuments decorating Hippodrome.
Grand Covered Bazaar, Most attractive shopping center and biggest "souk" in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, leatherware and souvenirs.
Topkapi Palace, Imperial residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting Chinese porcelain,
weapons, calligraphy section etc…
Treasury and Harem sections are not included in the program and are due to extra entry.
Suleymaniye Mosque, masterpiece of Sinan, the chief architect of the Ottoman Empire,
built in the name of Suleyman The Magnificent during the 16th. century, considered as the
best amongst the imperial mosques.
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS
- Tour Start – End : 08:00 – 18:00
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before departure time,
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages 0-2,
- Hagia Sophia on Monday Replaced with Underground Cistern
- Topkapi Palace on Tuesday Replaced with Beylerbeyi Palace
- Grand Covered Bazaar on Sunday
- Museum Tickets
- Professional Guide
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop Off