DOLMABAHCE PALACE the last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22
saloons. Famous with the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons
BOSPHORUS BRIDGE unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another
(Asia) in 2 minutes.
CAMLICA HILL exposing a panoramic view of Istanbul and Bosphorus from the best point
SHOPPING POSSIBILITY AT BEDESTEN exhibits the traditional silk weaving girls at
the carpet weaving courses authorised by the Ministry of National Education Possibility to
see jewellery, handicrafts center and leatherware show. Free time provided for shopping.
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS
- Tour Start – End : 08:00 – 14:00
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before departure time,
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages 0-2,
- Dolmabahce Palace on Monday and Thursday Replaced with Chora Churc
- Guaranteed departure everyday.
- Museum Tickets
- Professional Guide
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop Off