TOPKAPI PALACE The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th
centuries housing an exquisite collection of cyrstal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed.
SULEYMANIYE MOSQUE The mosque of Süleyman the Magnificent was built between
1550 and 1557 by the famous architect Sinan whose wish was to surpass the builders of St. Sophia which is conspicuous from its great size, emphasized by the four minarets rising one from each corner of the courtyard.
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS
- Tour Start – End : 13:00 – 17:00
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before departure time,
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages 0-2,
- Topkapi Palace on Tuesday Replaced with Beylerbeyi Palace
- Guaranteed departure everyday.
- Museum Tickets
- Professional Guide
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop Off