BEYLERBEYI PALACE The summer residence of Ottoman Sultans with its original
furniture and magnificent gardens with the HAREM on the ASIAN.
BOSPHORUS BRIDGE Unique chance to step from one continent (ASIA) to another
CAMLICA HILL The highest point in Istanbul. At the top of it you can rest and admire
the magnificent panorama of Istanbul and the Bosphorus from the beautiful gardens,
landscaped in traditional style.
SHOPPING POSSIBILITY AT BEDESTEN exhibits the traditional silk weaving girls at
the carpet weaving courses authorised by the Ministry of National Education Possibility to
see jewellery, handicrafts center and leatherware show. Free time provided for shopping.
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS
- Tour Start – End : 13:00 – 18:00
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before departure time,
- 30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages 0-2,
- Beylerbeyi Palace on Monday and Thursday Replaced with Chora Churc
- Guaranteed departure everyday.
- Museum Tickets
- Professional Guide
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop Off